Lead Technical Sales Engineer
We’re launching a new product to revolutionise the way web application testing is done and we’re looking for an awesome Lead Technical Sales Engineer to join the team.
This is a brand new opportunity, so you’ll be able to use your expertise to shape the role make improvements to ensure Sales Engineering as efficient and effective as possible, and contribute to the growth of an expanding software product vendor.
Using our bleeding edge solutions to solve customer, business and technical challenges in the QA space by applying technologies like RPA / ML and NLP to a fast growing industry.
Involved in strategy & direction of product and where technology can take testing - to own this piece.
As a Sales Engineer you will relish the challenge of solving customer problems with new technology and be inspired to support us taking this to the largest enterprise customers, breaking new territory and helping us make software history.
As a Lead Sales Engineer, you will own this function and be responsible for setting standards, processes and best practice that can scale and be adopted by future Sales Engineers.
As the Lead Technical Sales Engineer you'll be supporting the growth of SpotQA through 3 core competencies, so ideally to be considered for this opportunity you'll have demonstrable experience in the following areas, and preferably within software testing & quality assurance products and technologies:
Sales and Solution Engineering
- Consult with clients to understand and analyse their needs, challenges and requirements
- Identify industry wide needs and opportunities.
- Design solutions to both industry and client needs and opportunities which engineering can develop and implement
- Deliver product demonstrations
- Implement an effective sales engineering process within the overall sales process to support qualification and technical validation stages
- Create technical sales collateral e.g. competition battlecards
- Write proposals and present to clients
Subject Matter Expert
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams. Actively contribute to the product development strategy and roadmap
- Provide expertise to the engineering team to ensure product features achieve close product market fit
- Gather data and intelligence from industry and customers and feed this into the product and engineering teams
- Contribute to SpotQA thought leadership. Be active in communicating externally i.e. vlogs, blogs, webinars, eBooks, interviews supported by marketing
- Speak at key industry events
- Be creative in how you evangelise our products
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality (we love new solutions and ideas!)
- Private health insurance
- Take your birthday as holiday every year!
- Holiday allowance increases by 1 day per year of service up to 5 years
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Flexible and remote work options