Customer Success & Engagement Manager
We’re launching a new product to revolutionise the way web and mobile web application testing is done and we’re looking for an experienced individual to join the team and help our customers adopt and integrate our new autonomous QA platform into their development lifecycle and QA & testing toolkit.
We’re on mission to change QA & Testing for the better. To make it autonomous, intelligent and faster. To make it an indispensable tool for any organisation wanting to release the best quality software they can.
As Customer Success and Engagement Manager you’ll work closely with prospects, customers and colleagues to support PoCs and adoption of our flagship product, Virtuoso.
To truly excel in this role you’ll blend strong organisational and project management skills with common sense, logic and a desire to really make a difference.
- Be the technical delivery and project management point of contact for the customer during proof of concepts and early adopter trials
- Create and deliver the individual customer PoC strategies and project plans
- Gather, analyse and document customer requirements and PoC use cases
- Gather and document business requirements and opportunities
- Create and agree PoC terms, metrics and success criteria with the customer
- Manage the delivery of the PoC working hands on with SpotQA delivery and customer delivery teams
- Work closely with the product engineering function to achieve successful outcomes for the PoC
- Document findings throughout the PoC and report internally and externally on the PoC status
- Analyse and report on findings upon completion of the PoC
- Present findings and metrics to the customer
- Support the transition/conversion from PoC to paying customer
- Work closely with the customers to help them successfully adopt and scale Virtuoso
- Lead the customer on-boarding process by coordinating training, engagement of engineering services and product set up
- Customer support on day to day issues using a support ticketing system
- Experience managing multiple concurrent technical IT related projects from start to finish
- Solid stakeholder management skills and able to build and maintain long lasting relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and oral.
- Preferably certified Prince II or PMP
- If you have any experience in QA or testing, that would be a huge plus!
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality (we love new solutions and ideas!)
- Private health insurance
- Take your birthday as holiday every year!
- Holiday allowance increases by 1 day per year of service up to 5 years
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Flexible and remote work options